Last weekend my son got his new cycle. He wanted to have a cycle which has gear but when salesman explained him that a normal cycle is better than the gear one, he agreed.
And came back happy, riding his new big cycle and I too followed him while he is taking round. I also enjoyed some rounds on it, initially it was difficult to maintain the balance but later I started flying on it, remembering my good old days. You know, when I was taking rounds, he was holding my cycle from the back of my seat, like I do for him, to prevent him from falling, Kids really act funny and sweet sometimes.
This recipe was given to me by my special friend Sharmila long time ago. I made this muffin often to satisfy our instant chocolate craving. We all love this muffin. They were quick and easy to make. My readers often ask me, “How I get such dark color on my chocolate dessert?” Actually I use the best cocoa powder in my baking, I think the difference lies only in color but taste wise they are same.
- Milk – 1 cup
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Whole wheat Flour – 1 cup
- Cocoa powder – 1/3 cup
- Baking powder – ½ tsp
- Soda –bi-carb – ¾ tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Sugar – ¾ cup
- Oil – 1/3 cup
- Nuts and chocolate sauce to garnish
- Preheat oven at 180 degree for 10 min.
- Whisk together milk and vinegar, set aside for 2 mins.
- Sieve flour,cocoa powder, baking powder, soda-bi-carb & salt.
- To the milk mix add sugar & oil. Beat till frothy.
- Fold in dry ingredients.
- Pour into muffin cups and bake for 20 min.
- Pour some chocolate sauce over each muffin and sprinkle some nuts over them.